E-book

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Panic Away Review

What do you do when panic attacks? What are panic attacks anyway? For me, it is a fear of crossing a bridge, particularly high bridges. Do you have any idea of how helpless you feel? OK, you're planning a trip to a new place. The first thing most people do is look at a map. They're trying to find the best route to arrive at their destination. Not me - I'm checking for bridges. If there is a bridge, I'm looking for an alternative route, which is usually longer, but I don't care. I'll do almost anything to prevent crossing a bridge.

I can remember the first time I experienced one of these attacks. I was approaching a high bridge on the East coast area and I couldn't breathe. My heart started pounding in my chest. I was terrified. My palms started to sweat and all I could do was get in the left lane towards the center of the bridge and go really slow until I made it to the other side.

Karma had caught up with me. I remember in the past trying to get around cars that were doing the same thing I was now doing and getting angry because they wouldn't move to the far right lane. Thinking to myself, "look at that idiot - they're going to cause a wreck!" That idiot is me now. Karma, don't you just love it.

So, how do you go about treating panic attacks? Medication? Shrinks? I don't have time for Shrinks and medication - can't take anything stronger than an aspirin and still function. One Benadryl for allergies and you can use me for a hat rack. There had to be some form of panic attacks treatment that would work for me.

I had heard about Panic Away by Joe Barry with his One Move Technique, which teaches you how to stop fearing another panic attack. I have been working through it and I am a lot better now. He has a great program that really helps. They have a discount going on now and along with the program, they are offering a $150 Coaching Voucher, Panic Attack Presentations in video if you prefer to learn by watching and listening rather than reading, and MP3s for the One Move Technique and one for driving anxiety (my favorite).

I learned that preventing panic attacks is the key. Stop them before they start. Interested in stopping panic attacks? Check out Panic Away now!

More Information Click Here

B 728x90 Graphics

Read more please visit to my blog below :

bestbuybooks
book and computer store
buybooks
Electronic Store
Web Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment